Christian Wood (ankle) expected to miss Rockets' final two games
Houston Rockets forward/center Christian Wood (ankle) is expected to miss the final two games of the regular season.
Wood, Kevin Porter Jr. (ankle), and Danuel House (ankle) are all expected to remain out for Houston's final games of the regular season.
The Rockets are 8.0-point underdogs against the Los Angeles Clippers on Friday. Their implied team total of 108.75 points is the sixth-lowest team total on Friday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Grizzlies getting Eric Bledsoe in multi-player, pick swap July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans acquire Jonas Valanciunas, picks from Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans send Steven Adams, Eric Bledsoe to Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Dario Saric (knee) won't return for Suns in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Rockets starting Anthony Lamb for injured Khyri Thomas on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Christian Wood (ankle) expected to miss Rockets' final two games May 14th, 2021
- Kevin Porter Jr. (ankle) questionable for Houston Friday May 13th, 2021
- Khyri Thomas starting for Rockets Wednesday in place of injured Danuel House May 12th, 2021
- Christian Wood (ankle) remains out for Houston Wednesday May 12th, 2021
- Houston's Danuel House (ankle) questionable for Wednesday May 11th, 2021