Charlotte's Miles Bridges (health protocols) available for Saturday's matchup against Knicks
Charlotte Hornets small forward Miles Bridges (health protocols) will play in Saturday's contest against the New York Knicks.
Bridges will return to the court after Charlotte's forward missed extended time for health protocol purposes. In a challenging matchup against a New York team ranked third in defensive efficiency, our models project Bridges to score 22.7 FanDuel points on Saturday afternoon.
Bridges' projection includes 11.2 points, 5.5 rebounds, and 1.8 assists.
- Grizzlies getting Eric Bledsoe in multi-player, pick swap July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans acquire Jonas Valanciunas, picks from Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans send Steven Adams, Eric Bledsoe to Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Dario Saric (knee) won't return for Suns in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Hornets starting Bismack Biyombo in Tuesday's lineup, Jalen McDaniels to bench May 18th, 2021
- Miles Bridges starting for Hornets Sunday; Cody Zeller back to bench May 16th, 2021
- Hornets starting Cody Zeller on Saturday, Bismack Biyombo to bench May 15th, 2021
- Charlotte's Miles Bridges (health protocols) available for Saturday's matchup against Knicks May 15th, 2021
- Caleb Martin (thumb) available for Hornets on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Caleb Martin (thumb) questionable for Hornets Thursday May 12th, 2021