LeBron James (ankle) starting in Lakers' Saturday lineup, Wesley Matthews coming off bench
Los Angeles Lakers forward LeBron James (ankle) is starting Saturday's contest against the Indiana Pacers.
James will make his 44th start this season after the Lakers' superstar was sidelined six more games with his ankle injury. In a fast tempo spot against a Pacers team playing with a 105.4 pace, our models project James to score 42.4 FanDuel points at the salary of $9,300.
James' projection includes 22.1 points, 6.8 rebounds, and 7.1 assists.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Andre Drummond coming off Lakers' bench Thursday night June 3rd, 2021
- Anthony Davis (groin) starting for Lakers Thursday; Markieff Morris to bench June 3rd, 2021
- Marc Gasol officially starting for Lakers in Game 6 Thursday; Andre Drummond to bench June 3rd, 2021
- Haynes: Anthony Davis (groin) cleared to play for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021
- Shams: Marc Gasol expected to start in front of Andre Drummond for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (knee) will suit up for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021