Patty Mills starting for Spurs Saturday in place of injured Dejounte Murray
San Antonio Spurs guard Patty Mills is in the lineup Saturday in the team's game against the Phoenix Suns.
Mills has been coming off the bench most of the season, but that's changing on Saturday. Dejounte Murray is sitting due to a back ailment, and that is leaving a spot open in the starting five at point guard. In the penultimate game of the season, Mills will assume that role.
Our models project Mills for 15.3 points, 2.5 rebounds, 2.9 assists and 24.4 FanDuel points across 32.9 minutes of action.
- Charlie Culberson hitting sixth for Texas on Friday evening September 24th, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns reportedly acquire Landry Shamet in trade with Nets July 29th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 7 showdown with Bucks on Saturday June 18th, 2021
- Jeff Green starting for Brooklyn in Game 6; Bruce Brown to bench June 17th, 2021
- Bruce Brown coming off Nets' bench Thursday June 17th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 6 on Thursday June 16th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) will play for Brooklyn in Tuesday's Game 5 June 15th, 2021