Garrett Temple starting for Chicago Saturday in place of injured Zach LaVine
Chicago Bulls guard Garrett Temple is in the lineup Saturday in the team's game against the Brooklyn Nets.
Zach Lavine is sitting due to a knee injury, leaving a hole in the starting lineup. In the penultimate game of the season, Temple will get the nod on the wing.
Our models project Temple for 8.9 points, 3.3 rebounds, 2.5 assists and 19.9 FanDuel points across 30.6 minutes of action.
- Charlie Culberson hitting sixth for Texas on Friday evening September 24th, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Grizzlies getting Eric Bledsoe in multi-player, pick swap July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans acquire Jonas Valanciunas, picks from Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans' James Johnson (knee) available on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- James Johnson (knee) questionable for Pelicans Sunday May 15th, 2021
- Brandon Ingram (ankle) out for Pelicans in season finale Sunday May 15th, 2021