Maxi Kleber (Achilles) doubtful for Dallas on Sunday
Dallas Mavericks forward Maxi Kleber is considered doubtful to play Sunday in the team's game against the Minnesota Timberwolves.
Kleber is on track to miss the regular season finale after missing last game due to an Achilles injury. Dwight Powell could remain in the starting lineup down low alongside Kristaps Porzingis.
Our models currently project Kleber for 7.9 points, 5.3 rebounds, 1.4 assists and 19.6 FanDuel points across 27.0 minutes of action.
- Charlie Culberson hitting sixth for Texas on Friday evening September 24th, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Mavericks starting Boban Marjanovic for Maxi Kleber on Wednesday June 2nd, 2021
- Luka Doncic (neck) active for Wednesday's Game 5 matchup against Clippers June 2nd, 2021
- Luka Doncic (neck) probable for Mavericks Wednesday June 1st, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (neck) available for Game 4 on Sunday May 30th, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (cervical strain) expected to play Sunday May 30th, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (neck) questionable for Game 4 against Clippers on Sunday May 29th, 2021