Kevin Huerter (ankle) probable for Hawks Sunday
Atlanta Hawks guard Kevin Huerter is considered probable to play Sunday in the team's game against the Houston Rockets.
Huerter is dealing with an ankle ailment, but it's not expected to keep him out of Sunday's tilt against the Rockets. Tony Snell, who is dealing with an Achilles injury, is also probable.
Our models project Huerter for 9.8 points, 2.7 rebounds, 2.6 assists and 19.5 FanDuel points across 24.6 minutes of action.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Lou Williams coming off Hawks' bench in Game 6 July 3rd, 2021
- Trae Young (foot) starting for Hawks in Game 6; Lou Williams back to bench July 3rd, 2021
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) available for Hawks in Game 6 July 3rd, 2021
- Trae Young (foot) available for Atlanta in Game 6 on Saturday July 3rd, 2021
- Hawks' Trae Young (foot) questionable for Game 6 on Saturday July 2nd, 2021
- Clint Capela (eye) starting for Hawks Thursday night July 1st, 2021