Stephen Curry (tailbone) not listed on injury report for Sunday
Golden State Warriors guard Stephen Curry is set to return Sunday in the team's game against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Curry is dealing with a tailbone ailment, and it cost him Friday's game. However, he's not listed on the injury report for Sunday's regular season finale. With the superstar set to return, Jordan Poole could be in line for a demotion to the second unit.
Our models project Curry for 32.5 points, 5.6 rebounds, 6.3 assists and 49.9 FanDuel points across 36.2 minutes of action.
- Charlie Culberson hitting sixth for Texas on Friday evening September 24th, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Kerr: Golden State's Damion Lee (health protocols) active on Friday, 'likely won’t play' against Grizzlies May 21st, 2021
- Warriors' Damion Lee (health protocols) questionable on Friday May 21st, 2021
- Warriors' Draymond Green starting on Sunday, Juan Toscano-Anderson coming off the bench May 16th, 2021
- Stephen Curry (tailbone) starting for Warriors Sunday; Jordan Poole back to bench May 16th, 2021
- Andrew Wiggins (knee) starting for Warriors Sunday; Mychal Mulder back to bench May 16th, 2021
- Warriors' Andrew Wiggins (knee) not listed on Sunday's injury report May 15th, 2021