Wendell Carter Jr. (eye) questionable for Orlando on Sunday
Orlando Magic forward Wendell Carter Jr. is considered questionable to play Sunday in the team's game against the Philadelphia 76ers.
Carter is still dealing with the eye ailment that has been bothering him as of late, and it seems as though it may cost him the regular season finale. Keep a close eye on his status over the next eight hours. Should he sit, Mo Bamba could enter the lineup. RJ Hampton, who is dealing with an ankle ailment, is also questionable.
Our models project Carter for 9.0 points, 6.6 rebounds, 1.4 assists and 21.4 FanDuel points across 20.5 minutes of action.
- Michael A. Taylor not in Royals' lineup on Sunday September 25th, 2022
- Alejo Lopez starting Sunday for Cincinnati September 11th, 2022
- Akil Baddoo in lineup for Tigers Sunday afternoon September 4th, 2022
- Michael Massey not in lineup Saturday for Royals September 3rd, 2022
- Lauri Markkanen sent to Jazz in deal with Cavaliers September 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade for Collin Sexton in 4-player deal with Cavaliers September 1st, 2022
- R.J. Hampton starting for Magic Sunday with Jalen Suggs (ankle) sidelined April 10th, 2022
- Magic's Mo Bamba (ankle) active and starting for season finale April 10th, 2022
- Jalen Suggs (ankle) out Sunday for Orlando April 9th, 2022
- Mo Bamba (ankle) questionable Sunday for Orlando April 9th, 2022
- Wendell Carter Jr. (wrist) out Sunday for Magic April 9th, 2022
- Mo Bamba (ankle) practices Saturday for Magic April 9th, 2022