Sixers starting Shake Milton for Seth Curry (injury recovery) on Sunday
Philadelphia 76ers guard Shake Milton is starting in Sunday's game against the Orlando Magic.
Milton will make his fourth start this season after Seth Curry was given a breather for injury recovery purposes. In a matchup against a Magic team ranked 26th in defensive efficiency, our models project Milton to score 30.3 FanDuel points.
Milton's projection includes 19.6 points, 3.4 rebounds, and 4.3 assists.
- Charlie Culberson hitting sixth for Texas on Friday evening September 24th, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (knee) available for Sunday's Game 7 matchup June 20th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for 76ers in Game 7 June 20th, 2021
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) available for Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for 76ers Friday June 17th, 2021
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) available and starting in Game 5 on Wednesday June 16th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for 76ers Wednesday June 16th, 2021