LeBron James (ankle) will play in Lakers' Sunday matchup against Pelicans
Los Angeles Lakers forward LeBron James (ankle) is available for Sunday's game against the New Orleans Pelicans.
James will play in the second game of Los Angeles' back-to-back despite logging 28 minutes on Saturday. In a favorable spot against a Pelicans team ranked 23rd in defensive efficiency, our models project James to score 43.1 FanDuel points.
James' projection includes 22.2 points, 6.9 rebounds, and 7.4 assists.
- Michael A. Taylor not in Royals' lineup on Sunday September 25th, 2022
- Alejo Lopez starting Sunday for Cincinnati September 11th, 2022
- Akil Baddoo in lineup for Tigers Sunday afternoon September 4th, 2022
- Michael Massey not in lineup Saturday for Royals September 3rd, 2022
- Lauri Markkanen sent to Jazz in deal with Cavaliers September 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade for Collin Sexton in 4-player deal with Cavaliers September 1st, 2022
- Wenyen Gabriel starting Sunday for Los Angeles April 10th, 2022
- Dwight Howard (rest) ruled out for Lakers Sunday night; Wenyen Gabriel to start April 10th, 2022
- Lakers' Russell Westbrook (shoulder) remains out on Sunday April 9th, 2022
- Anthony Davis (foot) inactive for Lakers' Sunday matchup against Nuggets April 9th, 2022
- Carmelo Anthony (illness) out in Lakers' season finale Sunday April 9th, 2022
- Russell Westbrook (shoulder) ruled out for Lakers' Friday game against Thunder April 8th, 2022