Spurs' Andre Miller, David West starting on Tuesday
San Antonio Spurs guard Andre Miller and forward David West are starting versus the Minnesota Timberwolves on Tuesday.
All the members of the Spurs Old Three (Tim Duncan, Manu Ginobili and Tony Parker) are out Tuesday night, so there will be plenty of extra run to go around. West has been great when Duncan sits out this season, and Patty Mills should get plenty of run off the bench.
West has a Usage Rate of 20.6 percent when Duncan, Parker and Ginobli are off the court, and his nERD of 5.2 has been fantastic when he gets the minutes this season.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Kerr: Golden State's Damion Lee (health protocols) active on Friday, 'likely won’t play' against Grizzlies May 21st, 2021
- Warriors' Damion Lee (health protocols) questionable on Friday May 21st, 2021
- Warriors' Draymond Green starting on Sunday, Juan Toscano-Anderson coming off the bench May 16th, 2021
- Stephen Curry (tailbone) starting for Warriors Sunday; Jordan Poole back to bench May 16th, 2021
- Andrew Wiggins (knee) starting for Warriors Sunday; Mychal Mulder back to bench May 16th, 2021
- Warriors' Andrew Wiggins (knee) not listed on Sunday's injury report May 15th, 2021