Grizzlies' Grayson Allen (abdominal) upgraded to questionable for play-in
Memphis Grizzlies shooting guard Grayson Allen (abdominal soreness) is questionable to play Wednesday against the San Antonio Spurs.
Allen has been upgraded to questionable after missing the final seven games of the regular season. He would likely come off the bench and compete with Tyus Jones, De'Anthony Melton, and Desmond Bane for minutes.
numberFire’s models project Allen for 20.5 FanDuel points over 26.2 minutes versus the Spurs and he has a $4,500 salary on Wednesday.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Bobby Portis coming off Bucks' bench in NBA Finals Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) starting for Bucks on Tuesday; Bobby Portis back to bench July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) will play for Milwaukee in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) a GTD for Bucks in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Milwaukee's Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) ruled out for Saturday's Game 6 matchup July 3rd, 2021