Malcolm Brogdon (hamstring) questionable Thursday for Pacers
Indiana Pacers shooting guard Malcolm Brogdon (sore right hamstring) is questionable to play against the Washington Wizards in Thursday's final play-in game.
Brogdon returned for Tuesday's play-in game after missing the final 10 games of the regular season with a hamstring issue. He finished with 16 points and 8 assists on 6-of-10 field goals and 3-of-5 3-pointers over just 21 minutes. Brogdon likely would have played more if the score hadn't been so lopsided. Caris LeVert (protocols) remains out, so Brogdon will continue to see a larger offensive role and he should see more playing time if Thursday's game is more competitive. The winner will advance to the playoffs as the eight-seed and the loser will be eliminated from postseason contention.
numberFire’s models project Brogdon for 36.9 FanDuel points versus the Wizards and he has the fourth-highest salary ($13,500) on Thursday's one-game slate. Brogdon scored 42.8 fantasy points in his only contest versus the Wizards during the regular season.
- Charlie Culberson hitting sixth for Texas on Friday evening September 24th, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Edmond Sumner (knee) available for Pacers' Thursday Play-In contest against Washington May 20th, 2021
- Indiana's Malcolm Brogdon (hamstring) active for Thursday's Play-In matchup against Wizards May 20th, 2021
- Pacers' Edmond Sumner (knee) questionable versus Wizards May 20th, 2021
- Malcolm Brogdon (hamstring) questionable Thursday for Pacers May 20th, 2021
- Aaron Holiday (toe) available for Pacers' play-in Tuesday May 18th, 2021
- Malcolm Brogdon replacing Caris LeVert (protocols) in Pacers' lineup Tuesday May 18th, 2021