Nets starting Joe Harris in Saturday's Game 1 lineup, Landry Shamet to bench
Brooklyn Nets shooting guard Joe Harris (glute) is starting in Saturday's Game One playoff matchup against the Boston Celtics.
Harris will start against the Celtics after Brooklyn's guard missed time with a glute injury. In a matchup against a Boston team allowing 111.0 points per game this regular season, our models project Harris to score 19.6 FanDuel points at the salary of $4,200.
Harris' projection includes 11.4 points, 3.4 rebounds, and 1.5 assists.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Suns reportedly acquire Landry Shamet in trade with Nets July 29th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 7 showdown with Bucks on Saturday June 18th, 2021
- Jeff Green starting for Brooklyn in Game 6; Bruce Brown to bench June 17th, 2021
- Bruce Brown coming off Nets' bench Thursday June 17th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 6 on Thursday June 16th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) will play for Brooklyn in Tuesday's Game 5 June 15th, 2021