Maxi Kleber (Achilles) questionable for Mavericks' Game 2 contest against Clippers
Dallas Mavericks power forward Maxi Kleber (Achilles) is questionable to play in Tuesday's Game 2 playoff contest against the Los Angeles Clippers.
According to head coach Rick Carlisle, Kleber was "a little sore the last couple of days" after the Mavericks' forward logged 36 minutes during Game 1's victory. Expect Josh Richardson to see more minutes if Kleber is unable to play on Tuesday.
Kleber's current projection includes 7.8 points, 5.4 rebounds, and 1.4 assists.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Mavericks starting Boban Marjanovic for Maxi Kleber on Wednesday June 2nd, 2021
- Luka Doncic (neck) active for Wednesday's Game 5 matchup against Clippers June 2nd, 2021
- Luka Doncic (neck) probable for Mavericks Wednesday June 1st, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (neck) available for Game 4 on Sunday May 30th, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (cervical strain) expected to play Sunday May 30th, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (neck) questionable for Game 4 against Clippers on Sunday May 29th, 2021