Jeff Green (foot) out for Nets at least 10 days
Brooklyn Nets guard/forward Jeff Green has a strained plantar fascia and will be re-evaluated in ten days, head coach Steve Nash said.
Green suffered the injury during Game 2 on Tuesday. He could potentially return for the next round of the playoffs but will miss the remainder of the Nets' series against the Boston Celtics. Green's absence could result in more minutes and opportunities for Blake Griffin and Nicolas Claxton.
Claxton is currently numberFire's second-best point-per-dollar value on Friday's three-game slate. He has a $4,100 salary and our models project him to score 25.1 FanDuel points. Griffin is projected for 18.9 FanDuel points and has a $4,600 salary.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Will Barton starting for Denver in Game 4 on Sunday, Austin Rivers coming off the bench June 13th, 2021
- Nuggets' Monte Morris starting in Game 4 on Sunday, Facundo Campazzo coming off the bench June 13th, 2021
- Nuggets' Michael Porter Jr. (back) available for Game 3 on Friday June 11th, 2021
- Michael Porter Jr. (back) probable Friday for Nuggets in Game 3 June 11th, 2021
- Denver's Michael Porter Jr. (back) available for Game 2 on Wednesday June 9th, 2021
- Nuggets' Michael Porter Jr. (back) expected to play in Game 2 on Wednesday June 9th, 2021