Boston's Kemba Walker (knee) questionable for Sunday's Game 4 matchup against Nets
Boston Celtics point guard Kemba Walker (knee) is listed as questionable for Sunday's Game 4 playoff contest against the Brooklyn Nets.
Walker's Game 4 status is currently in question after Boston's point guard recently experienced left knee soreness. Expect Marcus Smart and Evan Fournier to play increase offensive roles behind Jayson Tatum if Walker is ruled out on Sunday.
Walker's current projection includes 21.9 points, 4.1 rebounds, and 4.8 assists.
- Charlie Culberson hitting sixth for Texas on Friday evening September 24th, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- New York's Taj Gibson starting in Friday's Game 3 contest, Nerlens Noel playing with second unit May 28th, 2021
- Knicks starting Derrick Rose in Friday's Game 3 lineup, Elfrid Payton to bench May 28th, 2021
- Nerlens Noel (ankle) available, starting for Knicks Wednesday May 26th, 2021
- Knicks' Nerlens Noel (ankle) questionable for Game 2 on Wednesday May 25th, 2021
- New York's Derrick Rose (ankle) available for Saturday's contest against Hornets May 15th, 2021