Robert Williams (ankle) doubtful for Boston's Sunday Game 4 contest
Boston Celtics center Robert Williams (ankle) is listed as doubtful for Sunday's Game 4 matchup against the Brooklyn Nets.
William's status against the Nets is heading in the wrong direction after Boston's guard was listed as doubtful with a left ankle sprain. Expect Tristan Thompson to play more minutes against a Nets defense allowing 54.7 FanDuel points per game to centers this regular season if Williams is ruled out.
Thompson's current projection includes 8.5 points, 8.4 rebounds, and 1.3 assists.
- Charlie Culberson hitting sixth for Texas on Friday evening September 24th, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Thunder trade Al Horford to Boston June 18th, 2021
- Moses Brown traded from Thunder to Celtics June 18th, 2021
- Celtics send Kemba Walker, picks to Thunder for Al Horford, Moses Brown June 18th, 2021
- Kemba Walker (knee) ruled out for Celtics Tuesday June 1st, 2021
- Celtics' Robert Williams (ankle) doubtful for Game 5 on Tuesday June 1st, 2021
- Boston's Kemba Walker (knee) doubtful for Game 5's matchup against Nets May 31st, 2021