Washington's Russell Westbrook (ankle) active for Saturday's Game 3 contest against 76ers
Washington Wizards point guard Russell Westbrook (ankle) will play in Saturday's Game 3 playoff contest against the Philadelphia 76ers.
Westbrook will be available despite suffering an ankle injury during Game 2's loss. In an uptempo opportunity against a Philadelphia team playing with a 100.1 pace, our models project Westbrook to score 51.1 FanDuel points at the salary of $11,000.
Westbrook's projection includes 21.3 points, 10.2 rebounds, and 11.0 assists.
- Charlie Culberson hitting sixth for Texas on Friday evening September 24th, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Andre Drummond coming off Lakers' bench Thursday night June 3rd, 2021
- Anthony Davis (groin) starting for Lakers Thursday; Markieff Morris to bench June 3rd, 2021
- Marc Gasol officially starting for Lakers in Game 6 Thursday; Andre Drummond to bench June 3rd, 2021
- Haynes: Anthony Davis (groin) cleared to play for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021
- Shams: Marc Gasol expected to start in front of Andre Drummond for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (knee) will suit up for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021