Update: Joe Harris now starting for Nets in Game 4 on Sunday, Bruce Brown coming off the bench
Brooklyn Nets shooting guard Joe Harris is in the starting lineup for Game 4 against the Boston Celtics on Sunday.
After it was initially reported that Harris would be moving to the bench for Bruce Brown, the Nets reported their starting five, with Harris remaining with the starters. Bruce Brown will come off the bench.
The Nets are 9.0-point favorites over the Celtics in Game 4 on Sunday. Their implied team total of 119.0 points is the highest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Grizzlies getting Eric Bledsoe in multi-player, pick swap July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans acquire Jonas Valanciunas, picks from Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans send Steven Adams, Eric Bledsoe to Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Dario Saric (knee) won't return for Suns in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 7 showdown with Bucks on Saturday June 18th, 2021
- Jeff Green starting for Brooklyn in Game 6; Bruce Brown to bench June 17th, 2021
- Bruce Brown coming off Nets' bench Thursday June 17th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 6 on Thursday June 16th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) will play for Brooklyn in Tuesday's Game 5 June 15th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) starting for Brooklyn in first game back Tuesday June 15th, 2021