Lakers' Anthony Davis (groin) uncertain for Game 5 on Tuesday
Los Angeles Lakers forward/center Anthony Davis' availability for Game 5 against the Phoenix Suns on Tuesday is "unclear" according to ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.
Davis suffered a groin strain during the second quarter of Game 4's loss to the Suns on Sunday and is now reportedly day to day. If he is available for Game 5, our models expect him to play 39.3 minutes against the Suns. Kyle Kuzma started in Davis' place for the second half on Sunday and could see additional minutes in Game 5 if Davis is ruled out.
Davis' Game 5 projection includes 26.6 points, 10.1 rebounds, 3.6 assists, and 52.4 FanDuel points.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Andre Drummond coming off Lakers' bench Thursday night June 3rd, 2021
- Anthony Davis (groin) starting for Lakers Thursday; Markieff Morris to bench June 3rd, 2021
- Marc Gasol officially starting for Lakers in Game 6 Thursday; Andre Drummond to bench June 3rd, 2021
- Haynes: Anthony Davis (groin) cleared to play for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021
- Shams: Marc Gasol expected to start in front of Andre Drummond for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (knee) will suit up for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021