Russell Westbrook (ankle) will play Monday for Wizards
The Washington Wizards announced that Russell Westbrook (ankle) will play in Monday's game against the Philadelphia 76ers.
Westbrook was a game-time decision for tonight's contest, and will now suit up for what could be the team's playoff exit.
Even with an ankle injury, our models still project Westbrook for over 40 minutes tonight against the 76ers, with 55.2 fantasy points off of 22.7 points, 11.9 rebounds, and 11.6 assists. FanDuel has set his salary at $11,000 for tonight's contests.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Andre Drummond coming off Lakers' bench Thursday night June 3rd, 2021
- Anthony Davis (groin) starting for Lakers Thursday; Markieff Morris to bench June 3rd, 2021
- Marc Gasol officially starting for Lakers in Game 6 Thursday; Andre Drummond to bench June 3rd, 2021
- Haynes: Anthony Davis (groin) cleared to play for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021
- Shams: Marc Gasol expected to start in front of Andre Drummond for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (knee) will suit up for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021