Wizards' Davis Bertans (calf) out for at least four weeks
Washington Wizards forward Davis Bertans (calf) has been ruled out for 4 to 6 weeks, according to ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.
An MRI on Bertans' calf revealed a grade 2 strain. He will need 4-to-6 weeks to recover, essentially ending his season. With Bertans ruled out for Game 5 against the Philadelphia 76ers on Wednesday, Raul Neto could return to the starting lineup.
Bertans has averaged 11.5 points, 2.9 rebounds, 0.9 assists, and 17.7 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Dario Saric (knee) won't return for Suns in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Bobby Portis coming off Bucks' bench in NBA Finals Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) starting for Bucks on Tuesday; Bobby Portis back to bench July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) will play for Milwaukee in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Washington's Raul Neto starting for injured Davis Bertans on Wednesday June 2nd, 2021
- Wizards' Davis Bertans (calf) out for at least four weeks June 1st, 2021
- Davis Bertans (calf) out for remainder of Monday's Game 4 contest May 31st, 2021
- Russell Westbrook (ankle) will play Monday for Wizards May 31st, 2021
- Wizards' Ish Smith (groin) will play Monday May 31st, 2021
- Wizards starting Daniel Gafford on Monday, Alex Len to bench May 31st, 2021