Celtics' Robert Williams (ankle) doubtful for Game 5 on Tuesday
Boston Celtics center Robert Williams (ankle) is doubtful for Game 5 against the Brooklyn Nets on Tuesday.
Williams continues to battle an ankle sprain is listed as doubtful for Game 5 against the Nets on Tuesday. Look for Tristan Thompson to continue to start for the Celtics.
Thompson's Game 5 projection includes 8.2 points, 9.6 rebounds, 1.3 assists, and 23.8 FanDuel points. His salary is $5,600.
- Grizzlies getting Eric Bledsoe in multi-player, pick swap July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans acquire Jonas Valanciunas, picks from Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans send Steven Adams, Eric Bledsoe to Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Dario Saric (knee) won't return for Suns in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Thunder trade Al Horford to Boston June 18th, 2021
- Moses Brown traded from Thunder to Celtics June 18th, 2021
- Celtics send Kemba Walker, picks to Thunder for Al Horford, Moses Brown June 18th, 2021
- Kemba Walker (knee) ruled out for Celtics Tuesday June 1st, 2021
- Celtics' Robert Williams (ankle) doubtful for Game 5 on Tuesday June 1st, 2021
- Boston's Kemba Walker (knee) doubtful for Game 5's matchup against Nets May 31st, 2021