Markieff Morris starting for Lakers Tuesday in place of injured Anthony Davis
Los Angeles Lakers forward/center Markieff Morris is in the lineup Tuesday in the team's game against the Phoenix Suns.
Morris has been coming off the bench so far this series, but that's changing here on Tuesday. Anthony Davis will sit out due to a groin injury, leaving a hole vacant in the starting lineup. For now, that role will go to Morris, who will serve alongside Andre Drummond down low.
Our models project Morris for 6.5 points, 3.9 rebounds, 1.0 assists and 13.6 FanDuel points across 18.3 minutes of action.
- Charlie Culberson hitting sixth for Texas on Friday evening September 24th, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Goran Dragic starting for Miami Thursday; Kendrick Nunn to bench May 27th, 2021
- Gabe Vincent starting in Miami's Sunday lineup for resting Trevor Ariza May 16th, 2021
- Precious Achiuwa starting for Miami on Sunday in place of Bam Adebayo (rest) May 16th, 2021
- Heat starting Tyler Herro for inactive Kendrick Nunn on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Goran Dragic (back) inactive for Heat's Sunday matchup against Pistons May 16th, 2021