Shams: Anthony Davis (groin) plans to play Thursday night
Los Angeles Lakers forward/center Anthony Davis plans to play Thursday in the team's game against the Phoenix Suns, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
Davis is officially considered a game-time decision to suit up in Game 6 of the Western Conference Quarterfinals, but it seems as though the 28-year-old big will try to give it a go with the season on the line. Keep an eye on his status over the next two hours. Should Davis play, Markieff Morris would likely revert to a bench role.
Our models project Davis for 20.0 points, 7.4 rebounds, 2.7 assists and 38.8 FanDuel points across 29.2 minutes of action.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Andre Drummond coming off Lakers' bench Thursday night June 3rd, 2021
- Anthony Davis (groin) starting for Lakers Thursday; Markieff Morris to bench June 3rd, 2021
- Marc Gasol officially starting for Lakers in Game 6 Thursday; Andre Drummond to bench June 3rd, 2021
- Haynes: Anthony Davis (groin) cleared to play for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021
- Shams: Marc Gasol expected to start in front of Andre Drummond for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (knee) will suit up for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021