James Harden (hamstring) won't return for Nets in Game 1
Brooklyn Nets guard/forward James Harden will not return to Saturday's game against the Milwaukee Bucks.
This is the worst-case scenario for Brooklyn to start the series. After just 43 seconds, Harden went to the locker room with an apparent right hamstring injury - the same body part that kept him out for over a month. Now that he's been ruled out for the rest of Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Semifinals, expect Bruce Brown and Landry Shamet to see added minutes.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Suns reportedly acquire Landry Shamet in trade with Nets July 29th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 7 showdown with Bucks on Saturday June 18th, 2021
- Jeff Green starting for Brooklyn in Game 6; Bruce Brown to bench June 17th, 2021
- Bruce Brown coming off Nets' bench Thursday June 17th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 6 on Thursday June 16th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) will play for Brooklyn in Tuesday's Game 5 June 15th, 2021