Nets' James Harden (hamstring) out again for Game 3 on Thursday
Brooklyn Nets guard/forward James Harden (hamstring) has been ruled out of Game 3 against the Milwaukee Bucks on Thursday.
Harden will remain sidelined for Game 3 on Thursday with a hamstring injury he suffered early in Game 1. Bruce Brown started in Harden's absence in Game 2 and could remain in the starting five for Thursday's clash with the Bucks.
Brown's Game 3 projection includes 10.3 points, 6.2 rebounds, 1.8 assists, and 24.4 FanDuel points.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Suns reportedly acquire Landry Shamet in trade with Nets July 29th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 7 showdown with Bucks on Saturday June 18th, 2021
- Jeff Green starting for Brooklyn in Game 6; Bruce Brown to bench June 17th, 2021
- Bruce Brown coming off Nets' bench Thursday June 17th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 6 on Thursday June 16th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) will play for Brooklyn in Tuesday's Game 5 June 15th, 2021