Nuggets' Will Barton (hamstring) questionable for Game 2 on Wednesday
Denver Nuggets guard/forward Will Barton (hamstring) is questionable for Game 2 against the Phoenix Suns on Wednesday.
Barton has been upgraded for the second time in two days, this time from doubtful to questionable, and has a chance to return to action for Denver on Wednesday night. According to ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski, Barton is expected to be available, barring a setback in pregame warmups. If Barton is available, it would be his first time playing since injuring his hamstring on April 23rd against the Golden State Warriors.
The Nuggets are 5.5-point underdogs against the Phoenix Suns in Game 2 on Wednesday.
- Grizzlies getting Eric Bledsoe in multi-player, pick swap July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans acquire Jonas Valanciunas, picks from Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans send Steven Adams, Eric Bledsoe to Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Dario Saric (knee) won't return for Suns in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Will Barton starting for Denver in Game 4 on Sunday, Austin Rivers coming off the bench June 13th, 2021
- Nuggets' Monte Morris starting in Game 4 on Sunday, Facundo Campazzo coming off the bench June 13th, 2021
- Nuggets' Michael Porter Jr. (back) available for Game 3 on Friday June 11th, 2021
- Michael Porter Jr. (back) probable Friday for Nuggets in Game 3 June 11th, 2021
- Denver's Michael Porter Jr. (back) available for Game 2 on Wednesday June 9th, 2021
- Nuggets' Michael Porter Jr. (back) expected to play in Game 2 on Wednesday June 9th, 2021