Mike Conley (hamstring) ruled out again for Jazz in Game 2
Utah Jazz point guard Mike Conley has been ruled out for Game 2 against the Los Angeles Clippers on Thursday due to a strained hamstring.
Conley also missed Game 1 and was replaced by Joe Ingles in the starting lineup. Ingles logged 33 minutes with a 18.8 percent usage rate and Jordan Clarkson played 28 off the bench with a 27.8 percent usage rate.
numberFire’s models project Ingles for 24.6 FanDuel points versus the Clippers and he has a $4,600 salary on Thursday. Clarkson is projected for 28.6 FanDuel points with a $5,800 salary.
- Suns reportedly acquire Landry Shamet in trade with Nets July 29th, 2021
- Grizzlies getting Eric Bledsoe in multi-player, pick swap July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans acquire Jonas Valanciunas, picks from Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans send Steven Adams, Eric Bledsoe to Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Donovan Mitchell (ankle) available for Jazz in Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) starting for Jazz in Game 6 on Friday, Joe Ingles coming off the bench June 18th, 2021
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) available for Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- Woj: Jazz's Mike Conley (hamstring) could return Friday June 18th, 2021
- Donovan Mitchell (ankle) heading toward GTD for Jazz Friday June 18th, 2021
- Donovan Mitchell (ankle) questionable for Utah Friday night June 17th, 2021