James Harden (hamstring) remains out for Brooklyn Sunday
Brooklyn Nets guard/forward James Harden will not play Sunday in the team's game against the Brooklyn Nets.
Harden left Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Semifinals after just 43 seconds off the court, and he'll remain out through the entirety of Game 4 of the series. It's unclear when, or if, the superstar will be cleared to return. For now, expect a healthy helping of Bruce Brown and Landry Shamet until Harden is ready to make his way back to the court.
In 44 games this season, Harden averaged 24.6 points, 7.9 rebounds, 10.8 assists and 51.8 FanDuel points.
- Grizzlies getting Eric Bledsoe in multi-player, pick swap July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans acquire Jonas Valanciunas, picks from Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans send Steven Adams, Eric Bledsoe to Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Dario Saric (knee) won't return for Suns in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 7 showdown with Bucks on Saturday June 18th, 2021
- Jeff Green starting for Brooklyn in Game 6; Bruce Brown to bench June 17th, 2021
- Bruce Brown coming off Nets' bench Thursday June 17th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 6 on Thursday June 16th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) will play for Brooklyn in Tuesday's Game 5 June 15th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) starting for Brooklyn in first game back Tuesday June 15th, 2021