Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Game 4 on Monday
Utah Jazz point guard Mike Conley (hamstring) is questionable for Game 4 against the Los Angeles Clippers on Monday.
Conley is once again listed as questionable with a hamstring injury that has bothered him since June 2nd's game against the Memphis Grizzlies. If Conley is available to play in his first game of the series, our models expect him to play 31.1 minutes against the Clippers in Game 4.
Conley's Game 4 projection includes 17.4 points, 3.5 rebounds, 6.2 assists, and 33.9 FanDuel points. His salary is $7,500.
- Michael A. Taylor not in Royals' lineup on Sunday September 25th, 2022
- Alejo Lopez starting Sunday for Cincinnati September 11th, 2022
- Akil Baddoo in lineup for Tigers Sunday afternoon September 4th, 2022
- Michael Massey not in lineup Saturday for Royals September 3rd, 2022
- Zack Short in Tigers' lineup Saturday night August 27th, 2022
- Chad Pinder not in Athletics' Monday lineup July 4th, 2022
- Lauri Markkanen sent to Jazz in deal with Cavaliers September 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade for Collin Sexton in 4-player deal with Cavaliers September 1st, 2022
- Cavaliers reportedly acquire Donovan Mitchell in trade with Jazz September 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022