Nets' James Harden (hamstring) out again Tuesday
The Brooklyn Nets have ruled out James Harden (hamstring) for Tuesday's game against the Milwaukee Bucks.
Harden is still sidelined by his hamstring injury. Hopefully he will be ready before it's too late for the Nets, but otherwise, we may have to wait until next season to watch this legendary offense play together again.
The Nets are likely to continue running with Bruce Brown and now Landry Shamet in the starting lineup, especially after Irving's injury. Brown and Shamet are projected for 31.3 and 10.2 fantasy points respectively on tomorrow's FanDuel slate. Brown has a $5,600 salary while Shamet has a $4,00 salary.
- Charlie Culberson hitting sixth for Texas on Friday evening September 24th, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns reportedly acquire Landry Shamet in trade with Nets July 29th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 7 showdown with Bucks on Saturday June 18th, 2021
- Jeff Green starting for Brooklyn in Game 6; Bruce Brown to bench June 17th, 2021
- Bruce Brown coming off Nets' bench Thursday June 17th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 6 on Thursday June 16th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) will play for Brooklyn in Tuesday's Game 5 June 15th, 2021