Brooklyn's Kyrie Irving (ankle) ruled out for Tuesday's Game 5 matchup
Brooklyn Nets guard Kyrie Irving (ankle) will not play in Tuesday's Game 5 contest against the Milwaukee Bucks.
Irving will not be available after Brooklyn's superstar was diagnosed with a right ankle sprain. Expect Mike James to play an increased role against a Milwaukee team allowing 46.6 FanDuel points per game this regular season.
James' current projection includes 12.7 points, 4.3 rebounds, and 6.6 assists.
- Charlie Culberson hitting sixth for Texas on Friday evening September 24th, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns reportedly acquire Landry Shamet in trade with Nets July 29th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 7 showdown with Bucks on Saturday June 18th, 2021
- Jeff Green starting for Brooklyn in Game 6; Bruce Brown to bench June 17th, 2021
- Bruce Brown coming off Nets' bench Thursday June 17th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 6 on Thursday June 16th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) will play for Brooklyn in Tuesday's Game 5 June 15th, 2021