James Harden (hamstring) upgraded to doubtful for Nets in Game 5
Brooklyn Nets guard/forward James Harden (hamstring) has been upgraded to doubtful for Game 5 against the Milwaukee Bucks on Tuesday.
Harden, who had previously been ruled out, is "determined to try and find a way to get cleared to play," according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN. Harden is expected to test his hamstring out during shoot-around and he will presumably be re-evaluated afterward. There would be some concerns about ineffectiveness, as well as aggravation of the injury, if Harden does wind up playing. Kyrie Irving remains out with an ankle injury he suffered in Game 4, so Kevin Durant should see a spike in usage even if Harden is active.
numberFire's models currently expect Harden to sit and project Durant for 58.0 FanDuel points with his $15,500 salary. Bruce Brown Jr. has an $11,000 salary and is projected for 29.3 FanDuel points. Mike James has a $9,500 salary and is projected for 24.8 FanDuel points.
- Grizzlies getting Eric Bledsoe in multi-player, pick swap July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans acquire Jonas Valanciunas, picks from Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans send Steven Adams, Eric Bledsoe to Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Dario Saric (knee) won't return for Suns in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 7 showdown with Bucks on Saturday June 18th, 2021
- Jeff Green starting for Brooklyn in Game 6; Bruce Brown to bench June 17th, 2021
- Bruce Brown coming off Nets' bench Thursday June 17th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 6 on Thursday June 16th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) will play for Brooklyn in Tuesday's Game 5 June 15th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) starting for Brooklyn in first game back Tuesday June 15th, 2021