Shams: James Harden (hamstring) plans to play Tuesday for Nets
Brooklyn Nets guard/forward James Harden (hamstring) has been upgraded to questionable for Game 5 against the Milwaukee Bucks on Tuesday.
Shams Charania of The Athletic and Stadium is reporting that Harden "plans to play" as long as he doesn't suffer a setback during warmups. Harden has missed the past 10 days with a tight hamstring and he will likely still be limited in some capacity. Bruce Brown has been starting in place of Harden, and he could remain in the lineup with Kyrie Irving (ankle) now out.
Harden scored 56.2 FanDuel points FanDuel points versus the Bucks during the regular season. He has a $14,500 salary on Tuesday's one-game slate.
- Michael A. Taylor not in Royals' lineup on Sunday September 25th, 2022
- Alejo Lopez starting Sunday for Cincinnati September 11th, 2022
- Akil Baddoo in lineup for Tigers Sunday afternoon September 4th, 2022
- Michael Massey not in lineup Saturday for Royals September 3rd, 2022
- Lauri Markkanen sent to Jazz in deal with Cavaliers September 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade for Collin Sexton in 4-player deal with Cavaliers September 1st, 2022
- Danny Green (knee) out for remainder of Sixers' Thursday Game 6 matchup May 12th, 2022
- Philadelphia's Matisse Thybulle (foot) active on Thursday May 12th, 2022
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (orbital, thumb) available for Thursday's Game 6 May 12th, 2022
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (orbital, thumb) questionable for Thursday's Game 6 May 11th, 2022
- 76ers' Matisse Thybulle (foot) questionable for Game 6 on Thursday May 11th, 2022
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (face, thumb) available for Game 5 on Tuesday May 10th, 2022