Shams: James Harden (hamstring) plans to play Tuesday for Nets
Brooklyn Nets guard/forward James Harden (hamstring) has been upgraded to questionable for Game 5 against the Milwaukee Bucks on Tuesday.
Shams Charania of The Athletic and Stadium is reporting that Harden "plans to play" as long as he doesn't suffer a setback during warmups. Harden has missed the past 10 days with a tight hamstring and he will likely still be limited in some capacity. Bruce Brown has been starting in place of Harden, and he could remain in the lineup with Kyrie Irving (ankle) now out.
Harden scored 56.2 FanDuel points FanDuel points versus the Bucks during the regular season. He has a $14,500 salary on Tuesday's one-game slate.
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Dario Saric (knee) won't return for Suns in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Bobby Portis coming off Bucks' bench in NBA Finals Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) starting for Bucks on Tuesday; Bobby Portis back to bench July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) will play for Milwaukee in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 7 showdown with Bucks on Saturday June 18th, 2021
- Jeff Green starting for Brooklyn in Game 6; Bruce Brown to bench June 17th, 2021
- Bruce Brown coming off Nets' bench Thursday June 17th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 6 on Thursday June 16th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) will play for Brooklyn in Tuesday's Game 5 June 15th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) starting for Brooklyn in first game back Tuesday June 15th, 2021