Woj: Kyrie Irving (ankle) expected to miss rest of Nets-Bucks series
Brooklyn Nets guard Kyrie Irving (ankle) is expected to miss the rest of the Eastern Conference semifinal series against the Milwaukee Bucks, reports Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
Irving injured his ankle during Game 4 on Sunday, and he was seen afterward in a walking boot and on crutches. The Nets haven't officially ruled out Irving beyond Game 5 on Tuesday. James Harden (hamstring) has been upgraded to questionable for Game 5 after previously being ruled out. Bruce Brown will presumably remain in the starting lineup and Harden will replace Irving. Harden, Irving and Kevin Durant played just eight games together in the regular season and six games together in the playoffs.
Harden has a $14,500 salary on Tuesday's slate and numberFire's models project him to score 47.5 FanDuel points over 33.6 minutes. KD ($15,500) is projected for 58.0 FanDuel points in Game 5.
- Grizzlies getting Eric Bledsoe in multi-player, pick swap July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans acquire Jonas Valanciunas, picks from Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans send Steven Adams, Eric Bledsoe to Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Dario Saric (knee) won't return for Suns in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 7 showdown with Bucks on Saturday June 18th, 2021
- Jeff Green starting for Brooklyn in Game 6; Bruce Brown to bench June 17th, 2021
- Bruce Brown coming off Nets' bench Thursday June 17th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 6 on Thursday June 16th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) will play for Brooklyn in Tuesday's Game 5 June 15th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) starting for Brooklyn in first game back Tuesday June 15th, 2021