James Harden (hamstring) will play for Brooklyn in Tuesday's Game 5
Brooklyn Nets guard/forward James Harden has been cleared to take the court in the team's game against the Milwaukee Brewers.
Harden has played just 43 seconds of the Eastern Conference Semifinals due to a hamstring injury, but in a pivotal Game 5 with the series all tied up, he'll be out there. It's unclear if he'll be on any sort of minutes limit, but even if he's not at 100 percent, Harden's presence automatically improves Brooklyn's chances.
Our models project Harden for 23.5 points, 7.6 rebounds, 8.9 assists and 47.5 FanDuel points across 33.6 minutes of action.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Suns reportedly acquire Landry Shamet in trade with Nets July 29th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 7 showdown with Bucks on Saturday June 18th, 2021
- Jeff Green starting for Brooklyn in Game 6; Bruce Brown to bench June 17th, 2021
- Bruce Brown coming off Nets' bench Thursday June 17th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 6 on Thursday June 16th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) will play for Brooklyn in Tuesday's Game 5 June 15th, 2021