Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) out again for Game 5 on Wednesday
Utah Jazz point guard Mike Conley (hamstring) has been ruled out of Game 5 against the Los Angeles Clippers on Wednesday.
Conley will remain sidelined on Wednesday as he continues to battle a hamstring injury that has ruled him out since June 2nd. His next chance to play will come in Game 6 on Friday.
The Jazz are 7.5-point favorites against the Clippers, who will be without Kawhi Leonard (knee) on Wednesday. Their implied team total of 114.0 points is the second-highest team total on Wednesday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Michael A. Taylor not in Royals' lineup on Sunday September 25th, 2022
- Alejo Lopez starting Sunday for Cincinnati September 11th, 2022
- Akil Baddoo in lineup for Tigers Sunday afternoon September 4th, 2022
- Michael Massey not in lineup Saturday for Royals September 3rd, 2022
- Zack Short in Tigers' lineup Saturday night August 27th, 2022
- Chad Pinder not in Athletics' Monday lineup July 4th, 2022
- Lauri Markkanen sent to Jazz in deal with Cavaliers September 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade for Collin Sexton in 4-player deal with Cavaliers September 1st, 2022
- Cavaliers reportedly acquire Donovan Mitchell in trade with Jazz September 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022