Trae Young (shoulder) probable for Atlanta in Game 6
Atlanta Hawks guard Trae Young is listed as probable to play Friday in the team's game against the Philadelphia 76eres.
Young is still dealing with the shoulder ailment, but it seems as though he'll once again play through it. The Hawks had an incredible come-from-behind win in Game 5 of the Eastern Conference Semifinals, and now they'll have a chance to win the series at home.
Our models project Young for 28.8 points, 4.8 rebounds, 10.5 assists and 48.9 FanDuel points across 40.2 minutes of action.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Lou Williams coming off Hawks' bench in Game 6 July 3rd, 2021
- Trae Young (foot) starting for Hawks in Game 6; Lou Williams back to bench July 3rd, 2021
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) available for Hawks in Game 6 July 3rd, 2021
- Trae Young (foot) available for Atlanta in Game 6 on Saturday July 3rd, 2021
- Hawks' Trae Young (foot) questionable for Game 6 on Saturday July 2nd, 2021
- Clint Capela (eye) starting for Hawks Thursday night July 1st, 2021