Woj: Jazz's Mike Conley (hamstring) could return Friday
Utah Jazz point guard Mike Conley (hamstring) is working toward a return to the lineup on Friday against the Los Angeles Clippers in Game 5 of the Western Conference Semifinals, reports Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
Conley strained his hamstring on June 2 in Game 5 versus the Memphis Grizzlies and he revealed earlier this week that he suffered a "small setback" on June 10. He indicated on Wednesday that the state of the series would determine his status, and with the Jazz down 3-2 to the Clippers, Conley may tough it out in some capacity. Donovan Mitchell is dealing with an ankle injury and is expected to be a game-time decision.
numberFire's models project Conley for 28.2 FanDuel points in 29.6 minutes versus the Clippers. He has a $7,500 salary on Friday's two-game slate.
- Michael A. Taylor not in Royals' lineup on Sunday September 25th, 2022
- Alejo Lopez starting Sunday for Cincinnati September 11th, 2022
- Akil Baddoo in lineup for Tigers Sunday afternoon September 4th, 2022
- Michael Massey not in lineup Saturday for Royals September 3rd, 2022
- Zack Short in Tigers' lineup Saturday night August 27th, 2022
- Chad Pinder not in Athletics' Monday lineup July 4th, 2022
- Lauri Markkanen sent to Jazz in deal with Cavaliers September 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade for Collin Sexton in 4-player deal with Cavaliers September 1st, 2022
- Cavaliers reportedly acquire Donovan Mitchell in trade with Jazz September 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022