Mike Conley (hamstring) starting for Jazz in Game 6 on Friday, Joe Ingles coming off the bench
Utah Jazz point guard Mike Conley (hamstring) is active and starting in Game 6 against the Los Angeles Clippers on Friday.
Conley is set to return to the starting lineup for Game 6 on Friday with Joe Ingles moving to the bench. Our models expect Conley to play 29.6 minutes against the Clippers.
Conley's Game 6 projection includes 12.5 points, 3.4 rebounds, 5.9 assists, and 28.2 FanDuel points. His salary is $7,500.
- Michael A. Taylor not in Royals' lineup on Sunday September 25th, 2022
- Alejo Lopez starting Sunday for Cincinnati September 11th, 2022
- Akil Baddoo in lineup for Tigers Sunday afternoon September 4th, 2022
- Michael Massey not in lineup Saturday for Royals September 3rd, 2022
- Zack Short in Tigers' lineup Saturday night August 27th, 2022
- Chad Pinder not in Athletics' Monday lineup July 4th, 2022
- Lauri Markkanen sent to Jazz in deal with Cavaliers September 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade for Collin Sexton in 4-player deal with Cavaliers September 1st, 2022
- Cavaliers reportedly acquire Donovan Mitchell in trade with Jazz September 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022