Cameron Payne coming off Suns' bench Thursday with Chris Paul starting
Phoenix Suns guard Cameron Payne will play with teh second unit Thursday in the team's game against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Payne started the first two contests of the Western Conference Finals, but that's changing in Game 3. Chris Paul is returning to the court after being placed in the NBA's COVID-19 health and safety protocols, and he'll immediately return to the starting lineup as well. That means Payne will now come off the bench.
Our models project Payne for 8.6 points, 2.3 rebounds, 3.2 assists and 17.8 FanDuel points across 18.1 minutes of action.
- Michael A. Taylor not in Royals' lineup on Sunday September 25th, 2022
- Alejo Lopez starting Sunday for Cincinnati September 11th, 2022
- Akil Baddoo in lineup for Tigers Sunday afternoon September 4th, 2022
- Michael Massey not in lineup Saturday for Royals September 3rd, 2022
- Lauri Markkanen sent to Jazz in deal with Cavaliers September 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade for Collin Sexton in 4-player deal with Cavaliers September 1st, 2022
- Suns' Torrey Craig (elbow) available Tuesday May 10th, 2022
- Torrey Craig (elbow) probable for Suns in Game 5 on Tuesday May 9th, 2022
- Torrey Craig (elbow) ruled out for Suns in Game 4 on Sunday May 8th, 2022
- Phoenix's Torrey Craig (elbow) doubtful for Sunday's Game 4 matchup against Dallas May 7th, 2022
- Phoenix's Torrey Craig (elbow) out for Friday's Game 3 contest against Mavericks May 6th, 2022
- Torrey Craig (elbow) doubtful for Phoenix's Friday Game 3 contest against Dallas May 6th, 2022