Abdel Nader (knee) available for Suns in Game 4
Phoenix Suns forward Abdel Nader will suit up Saturday in the team's game against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Nader hasn't played since March 21 due to a knee injury, but he's been given the all-clear from the training staff to suit up. It's unclear if he'll see the court, however, as the Suns have kept a tight playoff rotation thus far.
In 24 games this season, Nader averaged 6.7 points, 2.6 rebounds and 12.5 FanDuel points.
- Charlie Culberson hitting sixth for Texas on Friday evening September 24th, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Suns reportedly acquire Landry Shamet in trade with Nets July 29th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Suns' Cam Johnson (illness) out for Game 6 on Wednesday June 30th, 2021
- Abdel Nader (knee) available for Suns in Game 4 June 26th, 2021
- Suns' Cameron Payne (ankle) available for Game 4 on Saturday June 26th, 2021