Lou Williams starting for Hawks Tuesday in place of injured Trae Young
Atlanta Hawks guard Lou Williams will start Tuesday in the team's game against the Milwaukee Bucks.
Williams has been coming off the bench so far this postseason, but in Game 4 of the Eastern Conference Finals, Trae Young is sidelined with a foot injury. As such, the veteran scorer will be tasked with trying to lead the Hawks to a series-tying win at home.
Our models currently project Williams for 6.7 points, 1.3 rebounds, 2.1 assists and 12.1 FanDuel points across 14.3 minutes of action.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Lou Williams coming off Hawks' bench in Game 6 July 3rd, 2021
- Trae Young (foot) starting for Hawks in Game 6; Lou Williams back to bench July 3rd, 2021
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) available for Hawks in Game 6 July 3rd, 2021
- Trae Young (foot) available for Atlanta in Game 6 on Saturday July 3rd, 2021
- Hawks' Trae Young (foot) questionable for Game 6 on Saturday July 2nd, 2021
- Clint Capela (eye) starting for Hawks Thursday night July 1st, 2021