Trae Young (foot) ruled out for Atlanta for Game 5
Atlanta Hawks guard Trae Young will not play Thursday in the team's game against the Milwaukee Bucks.
Young is still dealing with a right foot contusion, and he'll miss his second straight contest as a result. The Hawks were able to tie the Eastern Conference Finals at two games apiece despite his absence on Tuesday, and with Giannis Antetokounmpo out for the Bucks in this one, they could do so again. Lou Williams started last time out for Atlanta, look for him to keep that spot as long as Young remains sidelined. Kris Dunn could see more playing time again with the second unit.
Williams played 35 minutes in Game 4, going 7-of-9 on field goals (2-of-3 on three-pointers) for a team-high 21 points with 8 assists, 5 rebounds and a steal.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Lou Williams coming off Hawks' bench in Game 6 July 3rd, 2021
- Trae Young (foot) starting for Hawks in Game 6; Lou Williams back to bench July 3rd, 2021
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) available for Hawks in Game 6 July 3rd, 2021
- Trae Young (foot) available for Atlanta in Game 6 on Saturday July 3rd, 2021
- Hawks' Trae Young (foot) questionable for Game 6 on Saturday July 2nd, 2021
- Clint Capela (eye) starting for Hawks Thursday night July 1st, 2021