Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) a GTD for Bucks in Game 1
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) is expected to be a game-time decision for Game 1 of the NBA Finals versus the Phoenix Suns on Tuesday night, reports Adrian Wojnarowski and Malika Andrews of ESPN.
Antetokounmpo has "continued around-the-clock treatment on his left knee" and the Bucks upgraded him from doubtful to questionable on Tuesday afternoon. Antetokounmpo hasn't played since injuring his knee in Game 4 of the Eastern Conference Finals. Tip-off on Tuesday night is scheduled for 9pm ET.
numberFire's models currently project Giannis to score 62.7 FanDuel points over 39.3 minutes in Game 1. He has a $16,000 salary on Tuesday's one-game slate.
- Charlie Culberson hitting sixth for Texas on Friday evening September 24th, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Bobby Portis coming off Bucks' bench in NBA Finals Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) starting for Bucks on Tuesday; Bobby Portis back to bench July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) will play for Milwaukee in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) a GTD for Bucks in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Milwaukee's Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) ruled out for Saturday's Game 6 matchup July 3rd, 2021