Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension
The Phoenix Suns have signed point guard Chris Paul to a four-year contract worth up to $120 million.
Paul helped bring the Suns to the NBA finals for the first time since the early 90's, so it makes sense that the team would look to lock him down on a long-term deal. With Paul and their young corps returning, the Suns should be a competitive force in the 2021-22 season.
Paul averaged 16.4 points, 4.5 rebounds, and 8.9 assists per game in his first season with the Suns.
- Charlie Culberson hitting sixth for Texas on Friday evening September 24th, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Suns reportedly acquire Landry Shamet in trade with Nets July 29th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Suns' Cam Johnson (illness) out for Game 6 on Wednesday June 30th, 2021
- Abdel Nader (knee) available for Suns in Game 4 June 26th, 2021
- Suns' Cameron Payne (ankle) available for Game 4 on Saturday June 26th, 2021