Larry Nance Jr. out Tuesday, will play Wednesday for Lakers
Los Angeles Lakers power forward Larry Nance Jr. (knee) will not suit up for Tuesday's game versus the Memphis Grizzlies, but he'll be back in action Wednesday versus the Phoenix Suns.
Nance probably won't be playing in back-to-back sets for the remainder of the season, in an effort to ensure he doesn't put too much pressure on his surgically repaired knee. Metta World Peace will likely play around 20 minutes off the bench with Nance inactive.
Nance has played 53 games this season and owns a -0.9 nERD, which ranks 86th. He's averaging 5.6 points and 5.0 rebounds in 19.9 minutes per game while posting a 55.4 True Shooting Percentage. We project Nance to average 6.9 points, 4.8 rebounds and 1.1 assists over the remaining course of the season while shooting 48.3 percent from the field.
- Evan Fournier expected to be fully recovered when NBA resumes June 5th, 2020
- Nets' Kevin Durant not expected to return during 2019-20 season June 5th, 2020
- NBA reportedly approves 22-team restart June 4th, 2020
- NBA expected to resume July 31 with 22 teams June 3rd, 2020
- The Athletic: Sixers will likely include Shake Milton in starting lineup May 30th, 2020
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- NBA suspension to likely last over 2 weeks March 12th, 2020
- Darius Garland (groin) remains on Cavaliers' sidelines Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Tristan Thompson (eye) out for Cavaliers on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Tristan Thompson (eye) will not return for Cleveland on Sunday March 8th, 2020
- Tristan Thompson (knee) coming off the bench for Cleveland on Sunday March 8th, 2020
- Andre Drummond (calf) available and starting for Cleveland on Sunday March 8th, 2020